Looking to lead game-changing projects for global organizations from your home office? Look no further!
● Establish and maintain processes to manage scope over the drug development lifecycle, setting project quality and performance standards, and assessing and managing risk within, and across, multiple projects
● Structure and manage integrated, multi-track project performance, with an eye on overall progress
● Develop and maintain partnerships with outside resources—including third-party vendors and researchers
● Monitor and assign resources appropriately to streamline project efficiency and maximize deliverable outputs
● Report project outcomes and/or risks to the appropriate management channels as needed—escalating issues as necessary based on project work plans
Our ideal candidate has:
● Strong project management skills
● Strong leadership skills
● Proficiency in using Microsoft Project
● Experience leading drug development projects
● Experience creating project management systems
● Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
● PMP certification strongly preferred
If you have the qualifications and desire to join the rapidly growing Project Widgets team, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org today.