Are you a savvy developer who enjoys learning new things and building custom solutions? We have just the role for you!
The Junior Software Developer plays a critical part in ensuring smoothly run development projects for our clients.
● Design, build, and configure applications
● Determine and develop system enhancements
● Perform unit testing and other testing procedures
● Create and maintain documents on concepts, practices, procedures, processes, and issues
● Attend internal meetings
● Perform other development activities as needed
Our ideal candidate has:
● BS or MS in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or comparable
● Experience in front-end and back-end development
● Experience in Web Development and GUI
● Experience in Object-Oriented Programming
● Experience in Visual Basic for Applications
● Experience in using SQL Server
● Experience with data analytics, Power BI reporting
● Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel – Pivot Tables, Formulas
● Keen analytical, logic, and troubleshooting skills
● Preferred experience in using Microsoft Project
● Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
If you have the qualifications and desire to join the rapidly growing Project Widgets team, please forward your resume to email@example.com today.