Task Color Widget
Task Color Widget (TCW) visually
organizes your projects by allowing you to select background colors and font
settings for each outline level within one or more projects with an easy-to-use
interface. This tool is available for standalone Microsoft Project and is also
configurable with Microsoft Project Server or Project Online system for
organizations looking to enforce standard formatting.
- Allows you to visually organize your projects by changing the cell colors with a selection of colors from a color pallet or by entering a custom RGB value.
- Allows you the visually organize your projects by changing the font settings for each outline level. Options include font name, font size, font color, and options for bold, italic, and underline.
- Provides the option to apply colors exclusively to summary tasks or every task within each outline level.
- Allows users to decide whether they would like to apply the settings that the organization has configured with a SharePoint list. This can be enforced so users are required to use the organization settings.
- Allows project managers to select the colors through a manual color pallet or enter the RGB values for each outline level with an easy-to-use interface.
- Stores the values for reuse across multiple projects. When the settings are applied, the values will be remembered, allowing you to easily reapply the settings to other projects.
- Greatly reduces time required to visually organize the project hierarchy
- Increases the readability of the work-breakdown-structure