If you have the qualifications and desire to join the rapidly growing Project Widgets team, please forward your resume to email@example.com today.
Project Widgets is a world-class organization that helps companies take their project and portfolio systems to a whole new level. We specialize in implementing and customizing Microsoft Project and Project Online to meet the needs and demands of their business.
The VBA Developer opportunity includes:
The VBA Developer position plays a critical part in ensuring smoothly run development projects for our clients.
Desired Skills and Experience
Our ideal candidate has:
● Proficiency in Visual Basic for Applications (minimum 5 years)
● Experience using SQL Server (minimum 2 years)
● Experience with data analytics, Power BI reporting (minimum 2 years)
● Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel – Pivot Tables, Formulas
● Understanding of OOP language
● Keen analytical, logic, and troubleshooting skills
Our ideal candidate must flourish in a culture that stresses: