The Project Console allows a user to open multiple projects, create a master schedule, restore multiple projects, and rename a project without any help from an administrator.
The Project Console enhances the way a project manager can access and work with their projects by extending the capabilities of the Project Open, Insert Project, and Restore Project functionality. The Project Console allows a user to perform the following actions:
• Open or insert multiple projects in Read/Write or Read-Only mode.
• Easily find the projects you want in a long list of projects by filtering the project list based on your search criteria.
• Click the Security button to instantly see which Project Online security categories a project belongs to.
• Restore and rename projects in an efficient manner.
The Project Console allows a user to Open multiple projects, create a master schedule, filter a list of projects using up to five Project Online fields as filter criteria, and Restore multiple projects in a single step.
The Project Console provides an easy way to consolidate multiple projects into a master schedule.
- A system administrator can configure the Project Console to use up to five Project Online fields as project filtering criteria.
- Enhances the project Restore functionality by allowing a user to restore multiple projects in a single step, without having to repeatedly click the Next button to get to your projects.
- Automatically publishes a project after it has been renamed so that all of the Project Online databases are in sync.